FMI’s Center for Strategic Leadership (CSL) is seeking a dedicated, driven individual with a passion for leadership. In this exciting, fast-paced and highly developmental fellowship, you will help generate cutting edge content to improve our clients’ organizations, teams and individual leaders. We are seeking individuals pursuing an advanced degree who are detail-oriented and enjoy thinking deeply about what it means to be a great leader. This part-time opportunity will be based in our Cherry Creek office in Denver, Colorado, and will require a 20-30 hour commitment per week.
As a Leadership Development Fellow, you will:
• Gain expertise in working with cutting edge high performing senior leadership teams
• Increase your self-awareness around your leadership strengths and areas for improvement
• Dive deep into a fast-paced industry to identify future trends and their implications for leaders
• Learn valuable instructional design skills and utilize them to develop new content (presentations, facilitator scripts, activities) to assist consultants on training and consulting engagements
• Gain valuable exposure to a fast-paced consulting firm and insight into what it takes to be successful in the world of consulting